Terms and conditions of the service
Disclaimer: The English version is a translation of the original in Polish for information purposes only. In case of a discrepancy, the Polish original will prevail.
Terms and conditions of the service
URSA MAIOR SP Z O. O. (Limited Liability Company)
38-710 Czarna Górna, Poland
KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000394985 Sąd Rejonowy w Rzeszowie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS (District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register)
NIP (VAT number): 689-123-23-00
REGON number(National Official Business Register): 180761021
Customer – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, purchasing from the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
Consumer – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, purchasing from the Seller not directly related to its business or professional activity.
Buyer – both the Consumer and the Customer.
Platform – a page containing Digital Products, available at www.thewaywemakegold.com through which the Buyer may use Digital Products.
Digital product – an electronic film that can only be accessed online.
Continuous sale – digital products available for sale 24 hours a day all year round.
Periodic sale – digital products available for sale in the periods specified by the Seller.
Contract – an agreement concluded outside the entrepreneur’s premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Polish Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 in the case of Consumers and a sales contract within the meaning of art. 535 et seq. of the Polish Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 in the case of Buyers.
Order – Buyer’s declaration of intent made via the Platform, clearly specifying: the type and quantity of Digital Products; payment method; Buyer’s data aiming directly to conclude the Contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Data Protection Directive).
2 Digital product
- A digital product is a proprietary product of the Seller and thus is subject to copyright protection under the applicable provisions, in particular the Polish Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The digital product is delivered entirely online.
- To use the Digital Product at www.thewaywemakegold.com, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account, register online a Buyer’s account and pay for access to the product.
3 Access conditions
- The Contract is concluded in Polish, under Polish law and these regulations. By placing an Order, the Buyer concludes a distance Contract with the Seller and agrees to the processing of his/her data by the Seller. Orders for Digital Products in Continuous Sale can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year, excluding periods when maintenance works are carried out on the Platform.
- The subject of the Contract is 48-hour online access to the movie “The Way We Make Gold” on the website www.thewaywemakegold.com. Access to content is payable, the fee for one-time access referred to in the preceding sentence is PLN 30 (say: thirty zlotys) and requires registration of the Buyer’s account on the website.
- Accepting the regulations and selecting the button finalizing the Order results in the conclusion of the Digital Product Sales Contract.
- After the Buyer has filled in the registration form and paid for the Digital Product, an account will be automatically created for the Buyer at www.thewaywemakegold.com.
- The account access data will be automatically delivered to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer during the ordering and registration process.
- The account access data allows the Buyer to log in to the Platform and use the purchased Digital Products, view and correct their data and view the order history. The Buyer may not use the Digital Product to provide any services using the Digital Product to third parties.
4 Costs and payments
- The price of the Digital Product given by the Seller is expressed in the Polish currency and is a gross price (including VAT). In the event of a possible change in the prices of products, the Seller immediately undertakes an obligation to inform the Buyer about the change. If the new price is not accepted, the order for a specific product will not be processed.
- The total cost of the Order will be visible before the Buyer’s will to purchase to access the Digital Product is confirmed (i.e. before the conclusion of the Sales Contract).
- Payment for Digital Products is made via Przelewy24, Stripe. Once the payment by Przelewy24 or Stripe gets processed, the online access to the purchased Digital Product is granted automatically.
- The operator of payment cards for the Przelewy24 system is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, Poland entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
- The payment card operator for the Stripe system is Stripe, Inc. Address: 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
5 The right to withdraw from the contract and complaints
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days from the date of purchase, without giving any reason, except in cases where the use of the service began, with the Buyer’s express consent, before the deadline to withdraw from the Contract and after informing the Buyer by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract, including in particular when the Buyer logged into the account created for him/her on the Platform and has made at least a partial playback of the Digital Product made available to him/her.
- To withdraw from the Contract, the Buyer should inform the Seller about his/her decision, before the expiry of the withdrawal period, by sending a relevant statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by traditional mail to the address of the Seller’s company.
- The deadline for withdrawing from the Contract shall expire after 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall return to the Buyer all payments received from him/her, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller received the Buyer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Contract.
- Complaints may be submitted by e-mail to the following address: . The Seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment channels that were used by the Buyer.
6 Copyrights – personal and property
- The Buyer is entitled to use the purchased Digital Product only for private use. This use does not include duplicating or recording, saving or modifying it in whole or in part by any method.
- Each activity consisting in duplicating the film by any method, making it available to a known or unknown group of recipients, or decompiling it, requires the express consent of the Seller.
7 Personal data
- The administrator of the Buyers’ data provided to the Seller is the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to inspect his/her data and correct it. The buyer may request supplementing, updating or rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal.
- When purchasing a Digital Product, the Buyer voluntarily provides his/her data. Providing personal data is, however, necessary to complete the order and provide the services by the Seller referred to in the Regulations. By registering on the Platform thewaywemakegold.com, you declare that you have read the Regulations and accepted its provisions.
- The Seller grants the Buyer a non-exclusive, time limited license to the Digital Product – film, as part of paid access, which entitles the Buyer to watch the film as part of his/her personal and professional activities, without territorial restrictions.
- The license is limited to one (1) user – only one registered person may use the Digital Product as part of the purchase. A Customer who wants to enable a greater number of users to use the Digital Product should conclude further Contracts to acquire the rights for the additional person or persons to access the Digital Product (i.e. purchase a Digital Product individually for each user).
- Under the license granted to the Buyer, the Buyer is not entitled to use the Digital Product for illegal purposes, resale and sell, rent, grant further licenses for the Digital Product.
To obtain an invoice for the purchase of the Digital Products as per the Contract, the Buyer should click on the “Request an invoice” tab on the website www.thewaywemakegold.com, and provide the required invoice details using an online form, which you can find on the linked page.
To download the “Withdrawal form” click here!
URSA MAIOR SP. Z O. O.
38-710 Czarna Górna, Poland
KRS 0000399056, NIP 689-12-32-458, REGON 180775603
(name and surname and address),
hereby inform you about my withdrawal from the Contract, the subject of which is 48-hour online access to the film “The Way We Make Gold” on the website www.thewaywemakegold.com.
I would like to inform you I concluded the above-mentioned Contract on ____________________
(date of registration)